Skip to main content

Overheard at my house

- Please don't sit on the cat
- Stop bugging your sister
- We don't eat things off the ground
- Mama, do bugs dream?
- NO THUNDER! Go away!
- Addilyn, will you PLEASE put some clothes on
- Kitty doesn't like it when you carry her by the head
- Not right now
- Who needs to go potty?
- I said stop bugging your sister!
- Child, go to sleep!
- No, me do it I'self!
- If she is hollering it means she doesn't like it!
- This is what we are having, your choice is to eat it or be hungry
- I love you
- Please don't put toys in my coffee
- No playing outside naked
- Where are your shoes?
- STOP BUGGING YOUR SISTER!
- Be a nice friend
- She bossin' me!
- Dogs don't like watermellon
- Bugs stay OUTSIDE
- Less talking, more eatting
- You look like a crazy woman, let me do your hair
- Don't be ugly
- Thank you Jesus for the rain to make our garden grow
- Don't freak out
- I miss papa
- Be a good helper
- Jesus, I am thankful for my WHOLE LIFE!
- Otis, quiet or I am turning you into a rug!
- Milo has stinky toots
- Don't eat the cat food
- Kissing doesn't involve teeth

Comments

Denise said…
Thanks for the good giggles this morning. I know that you'll look at me weird when I type, "I miss those days sometimes."
Anonymous said…
Awesome! I am going to start taking notes b/c I am sure I have heard some classics while at the Crocker house :-)

Sarah Cieto

Popular posts from this blog

Working on my Domestic Goddess Badge

I looked at the to-do list I made last week and am happy to say I can cross off almost everything on it. It only took me 2 weeks. I think I either need smaller lists or more time. Here is what I have been up to: -I have made 2 loaves of banana oat bread, 1 batch of blackberry strawberry freezer jam, 1 loaf of gluten free bread. -From 12 juiced grapefruit I made grapefruit curd and a pan of grapefruit bars. -My garden is almost completely done, including a upgrade in size. I am growing tomatoes, onions, peppers, potatoes , cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower , herbs, lettuce, spinach , green beans, snap peas, cucumbers, and kohlrabi. -I hung herbs to dry -I have folded massive amounts of laundry...with more yet to do. All washed with my homemade laundry soap. -I recovered the "green monster" which is another post entirely. -I added a sitting area in my bedroom, where I am currently sitting, so that my laptop has a home other than the kitchen table. - I got a new dining room table a...

Blogging

So I have lost the love of blogging. I have always believed it is a narcissistic pass time, yet enjoy it anyway. I have found I easily spend entirely too much time tied to my computer. By the time I check Facebook , e-mail, friends blogs, etc I can easily waste an hour, if not two, of time. A friend of mine just blogged about the same thing. Yes, I get the irony of a blog post about not blog posting, but alas, here it is: I just read a good friends blog about my blog. A great leader here in Boulder, Kevin Colon wrote this: “Hugh moved to Denver to do a training deal for an organization and he ended up starting a church. His blogging is not incredibly frequent but when he does blog….it’s good!” Now, while I’m humbled that a man like Kevin would even want to read my blog, I figured it was a good time to state once and for all why I only post once or twice a month. Simply this……..”I prefer to spend my time with people.” I’ ve always wondered how people have time to read blogs, let alo...

A little help

We have two really cute costumes for Addilyn . Which one should she wear for Halloween ? Let me know because Matt and I can't decide. A Bumble Bee A skunk