Skip to main content

Name that Crocker- 3 months



It is time for another round of "Name that Crocker!" Here are pictures of the ladies at 3 months. The first to post a correct answer gets a handmade hat or hoodie towel. Good luck!

Comments

Jennifer McHam said…
Annabelle - 1
Eliana - 2
Addilyn - 3

Love those girls!!!
Jen
Anonymous said…
My guess is the same as Jen! I still want a handmade hoodie towel though. I'm pretty sure we are right!

Amanda
Amanda said…
Annabelle - 1
Eliana - 2
Addilyn - 3

Addilyn has a very distinctive nose and Eliana's face has looked the exact same through the years.

Those girls are so cute!

~Amanda S
Denise said…
Belle, Elie, Addie....yeppers.
amanda said…
Anabelle, Elie, Addilyn!
Annabelle, Elie, Addilyn.
Do you have enough towels for all of us because I WANT one, chica! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Working on my Domestic Goddess Badge

I looked at the to-do list I made last week and am happy to say I can cross off almost everything on it. It only took me 2 weeks. I think I either need smaller lists or more time. Here is what I have been up to: -I have made 2 loaves of banana oat bread, 1 batch of blackberry strawberry freezer jam, 1 loaf of gluten free bread. -From 12 juiced grapefruit I made grapefruit curd and a pan of grapefruit bars. -My garden is almost completely done, including a upgrade in size. I am growing tomatoes, onions, peppers, potatoes , cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower , herbs, lettuce, spinach , green beans, snap peas, cucumbers, and kohlrabi. -I hung herbs to dry -I have folded massive amounts of laundry...with more yet to do. All washed with my homemade laundry soap. -I recovered the "green monster" which is another post entirely. -I added a sitting area in my bedroom, where I am currently sitting, so that my laptop has a home other than the kitchen table. - I got a new dining room table a...

Blogging

So I have lost the love of blogging. I have always believed it is a narcissistic pass time, yet enjoy it anyway. I have found I easily spend entirely too much time tied to my computer. By the time I check Facebook , e-mail, friends blogs, etc I can easily waste an hour, if not two, of time. A friend of mine just blogged about the same thing. Yes, I get the irony of a blog post about not blog posting, but alas, here it is: I just read a good friends blog about my blog. A great leader here in Boulder, Kevin Colon wrote this: “Hugh moved to Denver to do a training deal for an organization and he ended up starting a church. His blogging is not incredibly frequent but when he does blog….it’s good!” Now, while I’m humbled that a man like Kevin would even want to read my blog, I figured it was a good time to state once and for all why I only post once or twice a month. Simply this……..”I prefer to spend my time with people.” I’ ve always wondered how people have time to read blogs, let alo...

A little help

We have two really cute costumes for Addilyn . Which one should she wear for Halloween ? Let me know because Matt and I can't decide. A Bumble Bee A skunk