Books I am reading:
-19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult
-Montessori From the Start
-Create Your own Preschool activities
-Go to bible study
-Make shopping list
-Keep children alive
Funny things Elie said this week
- "Rainbows smell like potatoes, taste like bugs and feel bumpy and soft"
- "I'm perfect, i can do a somersault"
things I am wondering
-When will we get our tax return?
-Should I bother shoveling the 2 inches of snow or do I let it melt?
- Do I bother even trying to befriend someone who is as bitter as she is?
- What should I wear?
- Do I even have any clean underwear?
- Can I just put on a hat so I don't have to bother with my hair?
- Starbucks or just make my own?
- Can I pass off a brownie as breakfast food?
- How do I even begin to deal with the whole parents divorce thing?
-my dogs nose