Friday, February 13, 2009

Lists

Books I am reading:
-19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult
-Montessori From the Start
-Create Your own Preschool activities

My to-do's
-Laundry
-Go to bible study
-Make shopping list
-Keep children alive

Funny things Elie said this week
- "Rainbows smell like potatoes, taste like bugs and feel bumpy and soft"
- "I'm perfect, i can do a somersault"

things I am wondering
-When will we get our tax return?
-Should I bother shoveling the 2 inches of snow or do I let it melt?
- Do I bother even trying to befriend someone who is as bitter as she is?
- What should I wear?
- Do I even have any clean underwear?
- Can I just put on a hat so I don't have to bother with my hair?
- Starbucks or just make my own?
- Can I pass off a brownie as breakfast food?
- How do I even begin to deal with the whole parents divorce thing?

Cold things
-my feet
-my tea
-my dogs nose
-leftovers

4 comments:

Kari said...

Good lists...I love Elie's comment about being perfect. Ha!

Good questions to ask yourself...I'm here to help you battle some of those things dear friend.

McHam Family said...

Aw cute post! Tristan is absolutely terrified to do a somersault. I think he's the only 3 year old in the state of Virginia that can't do one. And I'm working on our tax return now. Well, thinking about it anyway ;) Hey, how's the preschool activities book? I'm looking for some new things for T.... (besides somersaults obviously)
Jen

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Awesome! I think if we all thought we were perfect, because we could do a somersault, the world would be a better place. :)

Honeycutt Family said...

Let me know what you think of 19 Minutes. I liked it. The beginning made me cry thinking of Columbine, though.