Thursday, November 12, 2009

Four

I can't believe my little girl is 4. I couldn't be more proud of the child she is becoming. She is kind and compassionate, sweet and funny and is such a blessing to have in our family.

For her birthday this year, she had the flu. What a bummer, but she was a trooper and enjoyed her chosen meal of waffles and eggs with a few close friends and family. On Wednesday we had a birthday party with her friends. Elie has been looking forward to this for so long. She requested a pajama party and even picked out the kind of cup cakes we should make. She had a blast. Here are some of the highlights.

4 comments:

McHam Family said...

Is it weird that when I saw the title of your post I assumed you had gone into labor and birthed not one but TWO children??? Please note, dear pregnant friend, that this has nothing to do with the size of your BEAUTIFUL pregnant tummy but because all I can think about right now is that baby coming ANY DAY!!!!!

McHam Family said...

PS - Elie looks beautiful. I can't believe she's 4 already. i still remember getting the call about her birth. We love you Eliana!!!!!

Kari said...

I love how the cupcakes turned out - they are stinkin' adorable! Happy Birthday to the cutest 4yr old goddaugher ever!

Honeycutt Family said...

Happy Birthday, Elie! So happy to have you and your family in our lives! :)