Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekend

We had a nice weekend, didn't really do much. We took my dad out on Sunday night (without kids!) for his 60th birthday. Here is a pic of the cake I made him, it turned out really cute.


Elie found a worm. She named it "Susie Wormie". She loved it to death. Literally. She now wants to name the new baby Susie. Should I be worried? I asked what she would call the baby if it was a boy and she replied, some what exasperatedly "Mama, the baby can't be a boy, Susie is a GIRLS name!". Duh.



2 comments:

McHam Family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!

Honeycutt Family said...

ACK! I still can't believe Elie loves to hold worms! Never have and never will, my friend! :)

Grace is the same (Matt hates that I have poured all of my eccentricities on her), but whenever we see a worm Grace says, "Elie likes to hold worms!" in such an awed voice of amazement at her "hero". :)