Some time the land scape of my brain is baren as a sand dune. I couldn't come up with an idea to blog about to save my life, some days it seems like a struggle to just come up with a conversation topic. I can always write about my life, my kids and what my day looked like, but that is very surface, and rarely captures my heart. I came accross this list and was inspired. I stoll it from another blog, don't give me credit, but I thought it might help some of you other blogging friends. Maybe I am the only one so sleep diprived that I need help, but if not, here is a little inspiration.
1. What was the funniest/nastiest/most memorable prank you ever pulled on someone?
2. Describe your first date/first kiss. Hmm.. did you see stars or you just felt gross?
3. What is scariest experience you had?
4. What kind of games did you play as a kid?
5. What do you miss most about your childhood?
6. What kind of child where you? Shy? A bully? Popular? Loner? Stubborn? …
7. Do you have any phobias? what thing do you fear most?
8. Who was your celebrity crush during your teens?
9. What outfit did you wear before that you swore you’d never wear again? If you have photos and the right amount of courage, then post it!
10. Do you have any regrets? Whats the biggest mistake you ever made?
12. What’s the weirdest/hardest/funniest job you ever had?
13. What’s the most embarassing thing that happened to you?
14. What’s your wildest dream?
15. Create characters about your family and friends and talk about their unique characters. Use avatars!
16. Your dream gadgets..
17. Top 5 places you want to visit in your lifetime.
18. TOp — movies you’d watched over and over again. OR if you are in the mood to be negative – movies you wish you didn’t watch.
19. Top 5/10 songs that makes you want to wish for ear plug..
20. List down your beauty product must-haves.
21. What’s inside your closet? Talk about your fashion style..
22. Gifts you’d like to give your husband/wife?
23. What’s always in your grocery cart
24. List your favorite / influential blogs or make a weekly/monthly blog picks list
24. Search the net for available resources for a particular interest.. ie. scrapbooking, ebooks, downloads, recipes..
26. 5 things you want to change in yourself..
27. What was the last book you read? Write a review..
28. Review a friend’s blog or any blog you find interesting.
29. Like eating out? Review a restaurant.
30. Talk about the last hotel you stayed in.
31. Review a product. Gadgets, beauty products, household products, whatever you fancy.
32. Review a TV show, a soap or a movie.
33. Talk about an excellent service you got..
34. Tell your readers how you got into blogging..
35. How did blogging change/influence you?
36. Have any special skills or hobbies? Make a tutorial. (This could actually make a series of post Hmm)
37. Want to know how your readers think (ie about elections, products, news etc)? Run a poll.
38. Check out the latest weird / odd news and talk about it.
39. Youtube, MetaCafe, Veoh etc offers a lot of interesting videos. Embed one and discuss it.
40. check the latest news and state your opinion about it.
41. Post something funny. A cartoon. A funny photo.Funny lists..
42. Find a quote. Share your thoughts.
43. Learn something new, a language, web design, graphic illustration, anything.. and share your progress and tips you pick up to your readers.
44. What are the things you won’t write about in detail? Why you won’t blog about this topics?
Now is your chance to get back at them..i would suggest not naming them I’ve done this and somehow it got something off my chest.. lol!
45. that college professor you who almost made you pee in your pants.
46. the school bully who took pleasure in pulling your pigtails.
47. that ugly boyfriend/girlfriend who left you for an uglier girl/boy.
48. the nosiest neighbor you have.
49. that obnoxious co-worker who keeps grabbing credit for your work.
50. what gift would you give the person you “don’t like”