- Addilyn is a peanut, not yet 15 lbs. Elie was 17 at a year, we will see if Addie is even that big.
- She is on the move! Addilyn crawls in a weird half army crawl half normal crawl sort of thing because of the hardwood, I'm assuming. She is scary fast. She pulls up to her knees on everything she can reach, which isn't much because she is tiny.
- Addilyn says more, mama, papa, and hi. She signs nurse, more, all done, and drink. Elie is always telling me what she believes Addilyn is saying. Addilyn also claps and dances.
- We FINALLY have teeth! Yes, she grew two. We were wondering because she hasn't been sleeping great for a few days, but she is never a wonderful sleeper, so it was hard to tell.
- Addilyn's favorite toys have 4 legs and fur. If she crawls over and they walk away, she is heart broken. Lucky for her, they are very tolerant.
Halloween was fun. We had a party on Wends. at Kits for all they playgroup kids. I got together with some of my former students and their mama's on Thursday for another party and we went trick-or-treating with the Honeycutts and Osness' on Friday. Every day since Elie has asked if we can go trick-or-treating.
Elie woke up this morning with a lousy cold and pronounced that she was "very sick". Now I am sure Addilyn will get it. It is beginning to look like I may never again enjoy a full nights sleep. Elie is SUCH a whiner when she doesn't feel good, she gets that from Matt!
This week we will be getting new windows in our house. I am so excited. Maybe now addilyns curtains won't move on windy days even when her window is shut. We made a great deal with Matt Osness, God has blessed us with a great brother in law!
Thursday Elie's friends are coming over for a birthday celebration and play date. Elie is all into Curious George and chose a monkey cake. I will be sure to take pictures.