Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for 3 year olds. Yes, Elie is sometimes a pain in the neck, but I love this age. She is learning so fast. Last night we discussed "Carnivore and herbivore" and what was what. We have been talking about water, ice and steam. We sort things by size and color. We tell stories. I have learned that you never tell a 3 year old a secret, Elie and Matt went Christmas shopping for me and I know exactly what they bought! Elie is such a blessing in my life. I love watching her care for her little sister, she crys if anyone gets hurt, and loves to make you feel better when your having a bad a day.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Very cute entry Gretch! It's good to take a moment and relish in those little moments of cuteness!

And please don't ever take a picture of me on the toilet.

McHam Family said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! :)