Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Addilyn Joy age 2 years 3 months

I like 2 year olds. When they turn 3 I consider selling them, but by age 4 I like them again. Addilyn is fun, she has a great sense of humor and often "gets" teasing before her big sis. She often looks like the above picture with her hair in her face. She is much to busy for me to pin it back and often too busy to even wear clothing. Fully potty trained for a couple of months now but still not that talker that Eliana was. You have to speak fluent 2 year old to catch most of what she says. Athletic, always in trouble for doing pull-ups on my kitchen drawers, and loves to climb. Strong willed, not sure where she gets THAT! Loves to be my helper, especially in the kitchen, and loves to care for her baby sister. Addilyn really is a joy...most of the time.

2 comments:

McHam Family said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Could she get any cuter???? I love this picture!!! I am with you on the 2-year-olds. 2 gets a bad rap. Nobody mentions the 3's, probably because they're too busy smacking their backsides. The 3-year-old backsides, that is. 4 is awesome.

Honeycutt Family said...

Funny, silly, messy, sweet, mischevious Addilyn. Oh, how you are LOVED!!!!