Sunday, July 25, 2010

Grumpy

Not the dwarf, me. I am grumpy. I am tired, my kids were sick, my house is trashed and I feel lousy. And grumpy. I have for the last week or so. Sorry about the lack of blog posts, but I figure no one really wants to read my bad attitude. My "brain to mouth" filter is usually fairly full of holes but lately my acidic tongue is in danger of causing some damage. Mama always told me "if you don't have anything nice to say..." So here I am, not saying anything at all. Sorry about the funk, I am sure I will recover soon.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Just prayed for you, sweetie. I should have given a bigger push on taking the big girls for a while. I know this doesn't help right this minute but we should set up a day where I can help you with things around the house. You can call me with a bad attitude anytime, any day.