Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Life

I haven't really updated on what the Crocker fam has been up to lately. Maybe because my life is just not that exciting? I do have some cute new pictures. So, lets see, we went up into the mountains (well, Evergreen) and went leaf peeping, walked around the lake and ate at Beau Joes (they have gf pizza). We went on a nice bike ride with the girls. Matt and I had our 9 year anniversary, he was soooo sweet and had flowers delivered and chocolates from See's. We are going to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa's 60th anniversary this Friday. That about covers it! Here are some pictures!



6 comments:

Kari said...

Cute pictures!

I still think Evergreen Lake is adorable...even though I grew up right by it...I still love it!

Anonymous said...

Crockers!

Email me.
andrew.jackson@draper.ut.us

I promise you know me!
Andy

Kari said...

Andrew Jackson...now there's a name I haven't heard in awhile!!!

McHam Family said...

Aww! Cute pictures! And Happy Anniversary!!!!! :)
xoxo
Jen

Shiloh said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope your day was fabulous and here's to many more years.

I just saw the pictures of Halloween costumes, and I have to go with the skunk, too. Too cute!

My nephews want to be Sushi and Soy Sauce. I told my sister her little one should be chopsticks. Ha, if only it was easy to make.

Anonymous said...

Does my butt look big in that picture? I think so...cool.
Amanda