Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sisters


I am a lucky girl. I have 2 sisters, who I love dearly. They are my best friends. As my girls grow it is so fun to see them enjoy each other. Ok, so Elie likes Addie more than the other way around, but that is because Eliana is exceedingly annoying to her little sister and Addie is just to little to fight back. Give it a few months, when Addilyn can talk and move more and steal all of Elie's toys, and I am sure the tables will turn. But I am optimistic that when they grow up they will enjoy each other as much as my sisters and I do.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Those girls are just too precious for words!

Kari said...

I heart them...Aunt Kari needs to visit soon!

randi said...

I love the picture of them in the box. They look so tiny. :)

Polka Dotted Pickles said...

Ooops, my bad. That is my Mom's blog. She was signed in. :O)

McHam Family said...

Awwwwwwww! You have such a beautiful family.