Skip to main content

Annabelle Faith 9 months

I can't believe the babe is 9 months. With the first kid, time moves a bit slowly, it seems your always on the look out for the next big development. Kid number 2 time moves faster. With the third I keep finding myself wondering where the time went! Here is what is new in baby Belle's world:

-Alert the fairy, we have a tooth! Just one, on top. We are going to have to rename her "Fang" unless she starts growing more.

-The conversations have begun. Eliana talked early, Addilyn still doesn't have a lot to say. Annabelle now says "hi" and "mama". She signs "eat" and "more" and we are working on "all done".

-Not much sleep in the Crocker house. Belle still has NEVER once slept through the night. Sigh. I know it will happen some day but if my sanity is to remain in tact, I hope that day comes soon!

-Belle is very happy to sit and has no desire to crawl. I have found her standing in her crib. I am in no hurry to have her on the move and am strongly considering duct taping her hiney to the floor.

- She is selectively eating real food. Not a big fan of much, but can down the baby cereal like nobodies business.

-Belle is a peanut, just like my other 2. Keeping with the trend, I think I will be 3 for 3 who fail to hit 20 pounds by a year old.

Love the quilt in the picture? Props to Randi, my sister-in-laws mama, for her mad quilting skillz. Check out her blog and her fabric store here.

Comments

Jennifer McHam said…
LOVE the quilt!!! And love that baby Belle!!! What a cutie patootie! You grow 'em good friend :) xoxo.
Denise said…
Oh, my baby Belle....I'm missing her; I'm missing Elie; I'm missing Addilyn....I'm missing you guys. We gotta remedy that!

Popular posts from this blog

Working on my Domestic Goddess Badge

I looked at the to-do list I made last week and am happy to say I can cross off almost everything on it. It only took me 2 weeks. I think I either need smaller lists or more time. Here is what I have been up to: -I have made 2 loaves of banana oat bread, 1 batch of blackberry strawberry freezer jam, 1 loaf of gluten free bread. -From 12 juiced grapefruit I made grapefruit curd and a pan of grapefruit bars. -My garden is almost completely done, including a upgrade in size. I am growing tomatoes, onions, peppers, potatoes , cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower , herbs, lettuce, spinach , green beans, snap peas, cucumbers, and kohlrabi. -I hung herbs to dry -I have folded massive amounts of laundry...with more yet to do. All washed with my homemade laundry soap. -I recovered the "green monster" which is another post entirely. -I added a sitting area in my bedroom, where I am currently sitting, so that my laptop has a home other than the kitchen table. - I got a new dining room table a...

Blogging

So I have lost the love of blogging. I have always believed it is a narcissistic pass time, yet enjoy it anyway. I have found I easily spend entirely too much time tied to my computer. By the time I check Facebook , e-mail, friends blogs, etc I can easily waste an hour, if not two, of time. A friend of mine just blogged about the same thing. Yes, I get the irony of a blog post about not blog posting, but alas, here it is: I just read a good friends blog about my blog. A great leader here in Boulder, Kevin Colon wrote this: “Hugh moved to Denver to do a training deal for an organization and he ended up starting a church. His blogging is not incredibly frequent but when he does blog….it’s good!” Now, while I’m humbled that a man like Kevin would even want to read my blog, I figured it was a good time to state once and for all why I only post once or twice a month. Simply this……..”I prefer to spend my time with people.” I’ ve always wondered how people have time to read blogs, let alo...

A little help

We have two really cute costumes for Addilyn . Which one should she wear for Halloween ? Let me know because Matt and I can't decide. A Bumble Bee A skunk