- Magnetic "paper" doll set for Elie: I found a 9 x 13 metal cake pan with lid, paper doll pattern and now just need to buy the magnetic printer paper and cut them out.
- 3 sock monkeys: I have the socks and stuffing now I just need the time
- 4 hoodie towels: Towels are sitting in my ever-growing "to be sewn" pile
- 2 Swaddling blankets for the babe: Annabelle will only sleep well swaddled or held. She is currently much to big for "normal" size swaddling blankets and I can't hold her all the time. I have the fabric and now am dreaming of owning a serger.
- 3 baby gifts: I have a LOT of fun ideas but haven't decided for sure what I will make, all the babies are BOYS so there goes all the fun, frilly stuff.
I want a craft room. Matt wants me to have a craft room so I will stop leaving my sewing machine on the table. I also want a nanny so I can do all the crafts I have in mind. Oh yeah, and someone who has decided to finance my life, where can you find those?